www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Chicago show was great...

Default Chicago show was great...

Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Guide Service booth at the Chicago Muskie show. The new Krisco was the hot bait of the show and we sold out of a ton of colors. Musky armor and Llungen lures was well represented and the product line just keeps getting bigger. Brandon sold some muskylink.com bump boards and of course Keith was busy twisting customs. Keith also has a twist on the new Krisco that should be ready for Milwaukee. He calls it the twisted Krisco...Check out the video with Matt Snyder fishing it in the pool at Harper.

I want to personally thank the Musky Armor team, Muskylink.com, Delong Eels, Ty Sennet tackle, Trueglide, Bill Shumway, Jim Saric, Stealth Leaders, and Dave's reel repair. I look forward to using all the goodies in 2009!!!

Thanks again,
    Scott Donovan

Scott, its Dale from Crystal Lake, it was good seeing u @ the show and again at the swap!
    I hope Lance and I will make it down to K soon. Keep us posted on weather/reports before we make the long drive!

I need 2 more Kriscos,where can I buy them online?

Thanks
    DaleJ.

Thumbs up

You can get them onlie at Rollie and Helens, Thorne Bros, and Musky Tackle Online
    We Who Are Truly Brave Will Never Live In Fear...

Good to see you to Dale. K4 is right about where to get them, but Milwaukee would be the only place to get the custom show colors. Keith may be doing some small shows in the Chicago land area too. Let me know if you have any trouble getting a hold of some before spring.

Thanks
    Scott

Dale
    The shipment of the new Kriscos should be in by weeks end. so the shops will start recieving them by the end of next week. The retailers will have our 10 stock colors. We will have Show Colors including the night Bite at the Tinley Park show and at the Milwaukee, Ohio and Minnesota Musky shows. Any leftover show colors will be available on the Musky Armor web site after the show season. glad you like it.
    Thank's
    Keith