www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: All around trip

Default All around trip

what's up all? Yea guys I'm planning to come up this summer for a fishing trip, but I need some help. I'll be drivin from south central Indiana so I was really wanting to keep it to the lower part of the state, if I can. Maybe looking to hit musky, walleye, and smallmouth all in one trip. Would anyone suggest a area to go. Thanks for any help.

2. Default

Southern Wisconsin would make a great choice for those species. A couple of the lakes I guide on and a few that I don't are all excellant! My first choice would be in out state's capital the City of Madison's Four lakes Chain. Lakes Mendota, Monona, Waubesa, and Kegonsa all have good to excellant populations of Walleye, Musky, Northerns, Bass. A couple of those lakes (Monona and Waubesa have Musky populations and sizes that will rivel the "Northern Wisconsin Waters." While Mendota and Waubesa have very good Walleye large populations and numbers of fish. Lake mendota is a Smallmouth Factory! Other Lakes that I'll mention are Pewaukee, Silver and Yellowstone. Does anyone have any other good choices they'd like to share?
    Fishing Thrills Guide Service
    Scott Hill

Web Site: http://www.fishingthrills.com