www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: *HOT* New Products for 2009

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up

HOT new special order custom color DC-10's and Krisco's, now available from Llungen Lures!

A brief history:
    I discovered the "goldfish" pattern years ago as a teenager when my friend Pete Maina sent me a Weighted Burt in the color and told me to try it in our local stained water. At the time, Musky Mania Tackle was offering the color on the Burt and Jake series lures as a "special order" color. I did, and before the week was through had boated my first 50" class musky from the Wisconsin River system here in the greater Wausau area - "goldfish" had found it's way into my heart.

I proceeded to catch scores of muskies, including some real beauties, over the next several years on "goldfish" patterned baits of various makes and models here on the Wisconsin River system. On a trip to Lake of the Woods one October, I again put the "goldfish" to the test and again it came through not only scoring on numbers of fish, but a true giant I was fortunate enough to catch and release while fishing with friend and musky legend, Doug Johnson - we were both sold!

Since then "goldfish" pattern baits have been hard to find, and the few I have remaining have seen much better days. While chatting with a buddy of mine recently, Keith Eldrup, who owns Musky Armor and Llungen Lures, I brought up the "secret" color. Keith and I swapped ideas on how to best tweak the pattern, and he set about painting it - ladies and gentlemen, "joeldfish" is here!

Available in the Krisco and DC-10, the new "joeldfish" is going to be one of the hottest color pattens going in 2009 for stained water of any degree, and also as a "shocker" bait in clear water. If you're interested in ordering "joeldfish" pattern baits, contact Keith through his website at: www.muskyarmor.com

Tight lines,
    Joel
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Joel DeBoer; 02-03-2010 at 10:30 AM.
    Wisconsin Angling Adventures
    Joel DeBoer

Web Site: http://www.wisconsinanglingadventures.com
    FaceBook: Joel DeBoer Outdoors
    Twitter: @joelthemuskyman
    Email: joelthemuskyman@charter.net
    715-297-7573