www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Sneak Preview of 2009 Custom Show Colors

Default Sneak Preview of 2009 Custom Show Colors

Here are the custom colors that we will have in the booth at the shows this year. We've only ordered enough for the shows, so I'm not going to be able to mail any out direct or hold any for people until the shows are over. So hopefully everyone will be able to make it to the shows this year. We'll be at the Tri-Esox show this weekend. Rachel will be in the Chippewa Flowage Resort Association Booth and I'll be bouncing around between there and Pastika's booth. Stop by and say hello!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2009 SHOW COLORS 003.jpg 
Views:	647 
Size:	187.0 KB 
ID:	3582  
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Default Custom Color Pacemakers

I've got to have one of those orange ones...very nice. I fish on a dark water flowage a lot, and they have a kind of a sweet tooth for lures with orange in them.

Are you going to add these custom paint jobs to the Pacemakers for sale on the site, along with a name for each one to use when ordering? (They're almost too nice to get teeth marks on, though...)

How many of each of those custom colors will you have?

I like the striped orange and black one. I live only 30 minutes from the show location, so I look forward to meeting you Ty.

I am glad I found this site. It has been very helpful. All the anglers on here are passionate and you are very responsive and forthcoming with your fishing knowledge!

I just bought a Calcutta 400 TE. Good purchase?? Used $150 in gift cards and $20 off. Paid $215.

In the picture it looks like there are more than two sizes of pacemakers. Optical illusion? or is that the deal now with the plastic ones. That would be kinda cool.

Nice Colors Ty. I'll be at the show on Friday and I will stop by to say hello. I have been following this board for a couple of years now. You may remember me from June of 2007, I passed you going in opposite directions in a pontoon boat, up near Golden Fawn. There were 3 kayacks in front of me.

Greg

The plastic ones are the same size as the wood ones. Two sizes. In the picture they are all the same size. Just a bad picture. If I have some left over at the end of the show season I will do some mail orders. I should have enough for the first show at least.

That Calcutta 400 sounds like a good deal if it's in good shape.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Ty

The Calcutta reel is brand new. I bought it from Cabella's. I was just wondering if it is as great as advertised. I was deciding between that and an Abu Garcia 6500 C3. I have 2 Shimano curados and love them. Just need to find the right rod for the Calcutta.

Lamiglas, Loomis??

Ty, the new colors look great.

Default The only color

Ty-

What about the GRN-Black with white spots Pacemaker in the large version?
    I am kidding, this is the lure I bought last walleye opener that the paint came off.
    I am a true believer that I have the best sounding Pacemaker ever and I really think the color is secondary.
    Any thoughts??

Question

Sweet colors Ty. See ya on Saturday. Are you booking yet for '09?

I offered to buy that back from you Dan. Maybe I should make some half painted ones. Yours seemed to do just fine. By the way, your brother just booked a trip today. He might have the best luck of anyone I've ever taken out. As long as Mase is there to yell at him to set the hook.

Ryan, if that reel is brand new then that is an incredible deal. Can't pass that one up.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Ty if you have any of them still avalible please email me at Zmuda5@yahoo.com. I was gonna buy one today but ended up running out of money. its to easy to do that at these shows..

what did everyone end up buying if you went to it?

Nice to meet you at the show Ty. Can't wait to try out the new white with black stripes pacemaker. Love the new colors. Hopefully I can find a time that works with you on a trip later this year.

Ty,
    Are you having Gale paint any customs for the MN show?

I might just do that. Gale paints some sick colors. I'll have to see if he has the right paint for the plastics.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843