www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Any success today?

Default Any success today?

I hit Cussewago and a few spots on French Creek today. I caught a little 24" musky where cussewago and French creek come together other than that I did not have any luck.... I did'nt lose any lures and caught a musky so it was a darn good day! How did everyone else do?

Jacob

One follow for the whole day worth effort.

Nice day to be out, only saw one other person who spend maybe 3 hours and left.

The morning we had some problems with equip icing up but after that it got pretty nice out.

Fished Friday after work for a few hours and hit a real nice 46.5" muskie. My wife got me a helmet camera for christmas so I was able to get the strike, net job, and release all on video. Fished for 5 hours on Saturday. I caught a 37" muskie and my wife caught a 38.5" muskie and a small Pike. Also went yesterday for 4 hours getting 2 small muskie 27" and 29".
    Going to try after work today if I can get my last patient out of the clinic before dark.

Reed,

Now I can let the cat out of the bag.....your wife had been looking for something for you to video your catches while fishing alone. She said it was going to be a Christmas present for you. I could not find anything to fit her description, only a few ideas that would take some "McGyver rigging" to make it work.

Now I am curious about the 'helmet cam' she got you. How big?? Camera type?? Will it fit a head as big as mine???

Congrats on ALL the fish!

Is it safe to call you Dr. Findland now???
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

My wife told me right after she gave me the camera that she emailed you when you was first looking for a camera. The camera I have is on a website www.hoyttech.com. The camera works great and is very small. I'm going to get a bigger lens to have a wider field of view. The one I have now is 92 degrees, I'm going to get a 120 degree lens. You really need to make an effort to look down to get the whole fish in the picture, but its still really great. You don't have to call me doctor, no one does I'm not an MD, I have my doctorate in physical therapy. Another great thing about the camera is that you can take stills off of the video, but the draw back is you're not holding them so there is no scale to the fish.