www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Musky Rod Selection at Gander in Castleton

Default Musky Rod Selection at Gander in Castleton

Anyone been to Gander in Castleton recently? I live quite a bit south of there but I wondered if they have any Okuma musky rods, or what they do have. Tried to call but they said I'd just have to come up or call back later because they were too busy to go look through their rods for me. The person I spoke with didn't sound too knowledgeable. Just wondering if anyone's been there recently, like to save a trip up there if possible.

They have gander rods up to 8' (which were all 25% off when I was there this week). They had a few St. Croix in the premier and Triumph series. No Newer St. Croix or any Okuma. That is about it.

Thanks, I may have to make a trip up there to check out those GM rods.
    W

You may want to call to see if the sale on the GM rods is still on, I forget the date they had listed.

If you buy one of there rods, MAKE sure you keep the sales slip. I bought one of the guide series two years ago and it broke within 6 months. They have a 1 year in store replacement. Was in there last night, they have a few rods left.

Hey Thanks,
    I picked up the 8"XH for 60 bucks. It's the first Gander musky stick I've bought, looking forward to trying it out, will definitely save the receipt!
    W