www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: anything new at the show?

Default anything new at the show?

i no you guys will have the usual dc-10's and gloves but will you be having anything new in the booth for this year? any new lures or accessories? will you have the new net light? thanks!!!

Hi Muskypat
    We are introducing our New Krisco 9.5" shallow running crankbait and the Nut Buster mag willow. We will have plenty of custom colors on the Kriscos and Krushers, including our Guide Series Custom colors created by Gregg Thomas, Mike Hulbert, Dennis Radloff and of course Chad.
    We also have some cool new t shirts and super thick Musky Armor Hoodies hoodies. These hoodies are the best we could find!!
    We will still be doing made to order llungen-Tales and DC's
    Stop by and see us we will be at the Chicago, Tinley Park, Milwaukee, Ohio, Minnesota

Keith
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	krisco web.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	3551  

MuskyPat,

I will have the net lights in my booth at the Chicago Show. I will also be at the Tinley Show with them as well. I will be sending a few to Milwaukee with Chad.

Here is a short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDQVkZUIfRc

Name:	NL2.JPG 
Views:	226 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	3570   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NL.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	3571  
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

Glad to hear you guys will be making the Ohio Show again this year. Will you have pink Llungen Tail skirts or pink blades??

Ben

Hey guys,

I just got back from Chicago and have been fishing the last two days on Kinkaid. I can tell you the new Krisco is SWEET bait. This shallow water jointed crankbait is built like a tank. The show colors are great and we also have some new toys that will be new for '09. I believe we will have a couple demo musky armor rods for everyone to see. I know they range from 7'6'' to 9' and are a great quality rod. I'm not sure of the release date for purchase? There should also be Muskylink bump boards, Hulberts net light, all of Kieth's custom paint jobs, and of course the guide team will be booking trips for 2009. I look forward to seeing everyone at the show.

Scott

I just got to see all the show colors of the Krisco, and I think they are amazing. I am sure that Keith will be doing some awesome paint jobs as well on some of the blanks we sent him. Only a week away!!!

Ben, yes we will be in Ohio with some pink skirts. One of our custom colors on the bucktails and spinnerbaits is pink over white with pink and nickel blades. Looks pretty sweet!
    Chad Cain Guide Service
    Chad Cain

Web Site: http://www.chadcain.com

Chad,

My dad and I are hoping to make it to the show in Chicago. We built a place on Leech last year (Sucker Bay) and want to book you for at least one Musky trip next year.

We reside in the Quad Cities (Davenport, IA) but make it up there quite a bit. Anyways hoping to stop by your booth to meet you and pick up some new Musky gear.

Im a newbie when it comes to Musky fishing while my Dad is more experienced. Hoping your can show us some spots and techniques that work on Leech. I hear Portage Bay is a good spot.

Spent all last year catching walleyes, seems like the lake is making a strong rebound in that dept. I heard the Musky fishing was somewhat slow probably due to the late Spring up there. Our mortgage consultant did manage to catch 4 +45 muskies in a half day of fishing on Nov. 1st.

Anyways hope to meet you at the show, probably be coming on Saturday if we are able to make it.

Default Blank Krusher's and Krisco's

Will you have any blanks at the Chicago show?
    Thanks,
    Don

Here is a photo of one of the new T shirts we will have!
    keith

Name:	t shirt 2.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	3587  

Saw some pictures from the Chicago Show. The new Krisco look great. Hope you guys still have some of the custom colors when you make it to the Ohio Show. I can see a few Krisco's in my future and a couple t-shirts,if you have them in a XX-Large. Would love to get my hands on Crappie and one of the purple back ones.

Ben