www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Resorts with trailer parks??

Default Resorts with trailer parks??

I'm thinking of putting a trailer up on the Chip, what are some good resorts with trailer parks?

We have one at Tiger Musky Resort, nice park and great people. You can look at their website to see what's for sale. I believe their is one or two pads if your bringing in your own. You have your own dock also. We've been their 6 yrs and couldn't be happier. Good luck in your search.

Are there any parks that allow year round use or are they all seasonal?

As far as I know R&R Bayview is the only year round park. Getting to the docks is not the greatest situation, but it is year round.

I forgot to mention, we can go to ours anytime......but. We have to haul water, they shut it off in Oct. when it starts to freeze. You can run electricity and propane, just no running water.
    We have used it in the winter while snowmobiling.
    When we considered the quiet and peacefulness of winter in the northwoods, the "water hauling" was no big deal.

Figr8girl,
    Thank you SO much for the info. I didnt know you could still use them in the winter just without running water. I do quite a bit of ice fishing in the winter and the idea of buying a place and then still needing to hotel it during the winter months didnt seem like such a great idea.

We also have a trailer at Tiger Musky and have looked at others. We like the area and the care taken of the park. Big Musky has year round trailers, but I am not sure of the dock arrangements.

I would also reccomend Tiger Musky Resort. They are top notch people. The other resorts that have trailor parks are Daggett's and Musky Tale resort.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com