www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Merry Christmas to all

Default Merry Christmas to all

Hey Gare,

A quick email wishing you and yours along with all those fellow fisherman out there a Merry Merry Christmas!!!! Hopefully Santa's good to all of us and exciting new fishing gear to all!!!!! Just saw your post about the email problems, I guess that explains why I hadn't heard from yah.... Hey a quick update on that Ice trip the weekend of Jan. 15th. Two of the guys in my group are still up in the air as to whether or not they can get off. Seasonal workers who are working on finishing jobs in the Construction industry so there bosses arent committing to them being off right at the moment. So if our tenative plans are going to effect you or your work in anyway that weekend feel free to cancel it and we'll reschedule. Otherwise keep me down and I'll stay in touch as soon as we know for sure who and how many may be coming!!!!

Cuz

Hey everyone,

Just came on here to say a quick Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone! Hope everyone is able to be with their families during this time of the year. Also hope that you're all getting out on the ice or in the woods for some quality outdoors time. I was shoveling outside this evening right as there was a beautiful sunset...really reminded me that it's not always just about the fish why I love being on the water so much.

-Jake Bucki