www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Merry Christmas / Happy New Year!!!

Default Merry Christmas / Happy New Year!!!

Just wanted to wish all of you fellow "Muskieheads" a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Enjoy some time with your family and friends and start dreaming about the big "thaw", only about 5 more months!

Ho Ho Ho to everyone!! Merry Christmas!!

Right back atcha southern boys!!! And to everyone else as well, Happy Holidays!!! As for me finally some ice fishing tonight!!!

Mark

Default happy holidays

Hey everyone same right back to you. And to Matt, Pete, and everyone else that has posted this year thanks for another great year to all. I look forward to the same and better next year. Keep up the great work on the radio show. I try to listen every week but when I can't I go to the archives. Thanks again all and a very happy holidays to ya.
    Jimmy J

"Fishin Holes and Bent Poles to all"

<*){{{{><

Merry Christmas evereybody and have a happy new year. bp

Thanks a bunch and Merry Christmas to all. I had a busy week with a much needed visit down to Chicago to see family for the holidays and didn't get a chance to post my holiday greetings. Thanks Jeremy for kicking things off. I'm very grateful for all the friends that we've come to know through the crazy world of radio and online here at the report board. Glad to say I've met a bunch face to face and hope to meet all of you some time. I'll hold off for now on predictions for the new year but I'll just say I wish you all the best in your personal and fishing lives.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142