www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Forum Traffic & Fishing Reports

Default Forum Traffic & Fishing Reports

Hey Guys,

Is it just me, or has the posting volume fallen off since the move to the new site? I've been preoccupied with a new baby girl, and a terminally ill mother, so those are my excuses. Still, haven't heard too much from many of the "regulars".

How's the bite been? Thinking of heading up on Friday w/ my dad. Time to get his mind off some of the negative stuff.

Don, are you guiding on the ice this year?

Thx,
    Jeff
    "Try not! Do, or do not....there is no try."

Well, for me it's been slow, but that's par for the course for me on the ice.... I got a 14" walleye and an Eelpout. Man, are they ugly little buggers! Ice is getting thicker, maybe 8-9" ??? I would think the ice would be thicker given the cold weather.... Not many people around, snowmobilers or fisherman....

Sorry and congrats Lundangler. It has been slow on here but at least it has all been positive posting. Fishing has been good for us. We have learned a little more from everyone helping out and giving advice. Monday and Tuesday were the best days ice fishing I ever had. Lots of doublers and once we had 4 flags at the same time. Lots of throwbacks and 15-17". One 23". Great time even in the cold. Hoping to get some friends to come visit so I have a partner to fish with. We have our 8 month old boy to keep us busy in the mean time. But mumma has to stay in with him so I lost my fishing partner. Can't wait to get back out soon. Congrats again on the new addition.