www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Christmas wish list?

Default Christmas wish list?

What's on the wish list for fishing gear this year?

I have seen some new Ghosttails that I liked. You can never have too many of those.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Default x-mas

father in law is getting a $400 rod/reel set-up (shh don't tell him) and I am getting a snoopy pole!!

I'd like an Ice shack right about now, cause it looks like a white out!!
    tait

Might get some tools for making bucktails. It's a long winter and I figure that might help pass some time.

Might have to pick up a new reel, probably stay reasonable and get a pflueger. - any other good suggestions for a jerkbait reel that doesn't cost much?

I gotta pick up a plastic, black and orange pacemaker before Canada next year too. Hopefully Ty has some left at the MN show.

The "WISH" list ? Whoa. Are we limited to strictly fishing stuff here ? My, my...the mind simply races at the concept of an unlimited wish list.

I am a sporting fellow. Knives, lures, depth finders, boats, rods/reels, firearms, lures, anchors....etc, etc, etc.

Sigh.

Then the practical Robert rears his ugly head. "Fool", Practical Robert sez, " Think not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country ! "

Zero percent interest. Yes.
    Freedom for all. Yes.
    Peace and harmony. Yes.

Ack ! Forget that stuff !

I want a Red Ryder Carbine 30 shot repeating BB Gun ! Or one of them Pacemakers. I wanna' be on the Ty Sennett Pro Staff, as a "Field Tester", of course. Ditto for them Famous Ghost Tail baits the nice folks at Ghost Tail makes. ( Ty told them what a fabulous chap I am. He said they said,
    " Congratulations, Robert. " Cool ! ) I want a Sennett Hat and a Tee ! I want a 50 incher in the net, and a mess of monder Crappie on the table.

Ooops. Mrs Robert says supper is ready . I gotta' go.

Fooooommmmmmm....Later.

Robert, Daisy red ryder BB gun?

You'll shoot your eye out!!!

I want to get a red ryder for my 5 year old, but wife says no (thinks he is too small).
    Merry Christmas to all, may your stockings be filled with pacemakers while visions of 30 pounders dance in your head!!

I tried out for the "Sennett Tackle Field Tester" position once . . . . . . found out I could not drink enough beer to even get past the first part of the requirements. And Ty's picture staring at me is freaking me out on this site . . . . . does he talk to everyone else too?

Merry Xmas Ty,

Corey Meyer

I'm working on it Corey! It's kind of like that talking bass. I get annoying after a while.

RyanM, if you know someone or you yourself can weld, you should make your own holder to tie bucktails with. It's cheap that way and holds up better than most you can find on the market. Call me and I can explain more.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Hi Ty,
    Is this post about taking Christmas wishes? Well, if you are being so kind and generous this Christmas, I would like a Black plastic pacemaker (larger one), a bunch of long sleeve Sennett Tackle shirts (preferebly white L), maybe a Rachel Sennett signed Creeper, just like Razors so he can't say he has the only one in the world anymore, and most importantly some TuPac Sennett Tackle Magnets!!!! And don't worry about shipping all that stuff, that would just be a waste of money, you can just throw it in my car at the Milwaukee show.
    Thanks Ty!
    -Fidler

Crummy ! IF I had actually read Ty's post, I might have noticed he did say "fishing". Thus, it shows my lack of attention to detail. Fooey !

I ain't shot my eye out yet ! Yet being the key word. Like...fudge is. hahaha Soap tastes really bad. Yes.

Coxey Maxer, that is very interesting. Uhhh....what is Ty saying to you ? What ever it is, it certainly miust be kinda' spooky. To me, he is saying, "See, it's really sorta' eazy when you fish a zillion hours all the time. Reel FASTER ! "

Mmmm...I agree, it is freaky. Indeed.

Back to the list : I want Tom's boat. How long is it ? A decent depth finder, meaning with GPS. What about a Stow Away Net ? Those other big ones take up a lot of room, and I step on them and stumble. Not good in waves. (Never mind, I don't catch anything so I don't NEED a net. Ack.) One of these days, I'd like a really nice crappy rod. Now, I know, that is sinking way low on a Musky site, but I have gotten into actually catching a fish, even if it is crappie. Besides, I got tennis elbow from thowing Suicks and other big baits. It's a drag. I suggest you don't get tennis elbow. It hurts. What I need is some efficient way to organize all those lures I have, so I guess I need a splendid tackle box. Or less lures. But that is just wrong too. Did you say black with silver, or black with gold, or black with orange, or green ? Or was it black/green with orange, or black/green with white ? Or was it brown with copper, or white with black ? Maybe it was natural with silver. I don't remember.

Wait. What I really want is just a nice fishing trip with my pal who happens to be a guide as well. Yeah. That would be the icing on the cake. That is do-able, I think. Now, it is on to the next 20 years. It's a wonderful life.

Merry Christmas to all. And (singing) A Happy New Year.

Thumbs up

I would have to go with the new lowrance HDS locators (WOW!) And while I'm wishing how about a wife approved limitless spending spree at the Milwaukee show, for her of course! LOL, Merry X-Mas everyone and good luck to all in the new year!

A new battery charger and 2 reels that aren't broken.

Coxey Maxer . . .. . . .now that was a day some memories were made . . and lost .. .right Ty? We still believe Mugsy put the boat on the trailer that day . . and drove home too for that matter. But not before Ty uses his hooked on phonics and infant penmanship skills on the R&R release board. No wonder none of the resorts want people writing on the musky charts.

Coxey Maxer

If Santa is reading this, Daddy would like to have another depth finder that I could mount in the front of the boat. (Unfortunately Ty, can't afford yours even at that great price-- )

How ever many shiny new plastic Pacemakers will fit into my stocking!! Oh yeah and for Neil to quit growing. The money i would spend on shiny new plastic Pacemakers is all going for the clothes he out grows every month.

I'm thinking it's kind of nice to have Neil drive your boat around while you relax though. There are advantages from what I see.

Corey Meyer.....Coxey Maxer..........I'm sure you've been called worse. The pen was faster than the brain that night. Most immobile object were.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

A Walleye pacemaker would be great and for tupac to come out of hiding.

Ray

Fooooommmmmmm is my new favorite word. I can actually see Robert jetting from computer desk, through the house, to the dinner table.

As for fishing gear I'm really not sure. I think I'll put some Christmas money away and see if I can't get a little more time on the water next season. I'm sure I'll see the odd lure or so that I'll have to have at the expo in March but I really don't have any fishing gear on the list for Santa.

Cold Front