www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ice Safety............again.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 10-4

10-4, standing by.....I'm going to ask around here to see if anyone else is interested. I want the $24 price! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by dpear View Post
    Cool.Lets wait and get a few more involved and then fine tune it.
    Last edited by Jono; 03-25-2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: add info

I'll take one; don't know who's in charge, maybe Dick P???

If the shipment came to work; I can reship via UPS business, we get a 25% discount from big brown which I'll pass on.

Let me know where to send the check to.
    Last edited by Illinois Dennis; 03-25-2009 at 08:35 PM.

OK Dennis,good!
    Lets get a few more onboard and then decide the details.The more,the cheaper!!!

Default Need Zip Code And Qty Of Resq Units For Shipping

Hey Dick, if you get the zip codes and if its residential of a business address and the quantity, I can figure what the shipping cost will be per person. You collect ONE check from them, place the order and you are done collecting money. Gotta love the business approach.

I'd prefer the ship to list in Excel, but I can work with any scribbles you can get to me Mr. P

Dennis,Excel sounds like an energy co to me but sure my wife knows what it is-its obviously beyond my pencil/roll of toilet paper SOP but I'll get it.Will wait awhile to get a few more 'on board'.(pun there?)

I'm up to 6 now. Just picked up another order and I have some emails out to other friends.

Sounds like Dennis wants to take care of the shipping but if something changes, my offer still stands. glad to help.

Jono

Jono, I don't know if "want to" is the best choice of words..... I'm volunteering. Northern IL is pretty central so should get a decent UPS rate and me and the secretary can ship 5000 pounds of catalogs in a day (when pressed) so I know we can handle the logistics and get em out in a day.

I sent e-mails to friends also, so no hurry on when to close the deal.