Hello everyone, it's a cold one out there today. I had -30 below this morning. I've been out ice fishing a few times this winter so far. The thickness of the ice has been 7-10 inches every where i've gone. With lastnights cold temps it should've made some more nice ice. My first ice fishing trip was to the Everette bay narrows where we caught three nice walleyes that were in the slot size and one 23 incher that we let go. We also caught a few nice sized perch. We were using a 1/8 oz jig tipped with a small sucker minnow and just jigging it off the bottom. There were alot of people fishing this area and it seemed everyone was catching some fish. I also tried down on the east end of the lake a couple of times so far. The first trip we did pretty good jigging the same jigs and minnow combination. We were fishing in 22-26 feet of water and just jigging the minnow off the bottom. The second time we went out we didn't have such good luck. We fished for 4 hours and never had a bite. I wont be going back out till next weekend. I heard some people started driving pickup trucks on the lake this week. If you do drive out on the lake becarefull and make sure you drill some holes if you drive off the beaten path. Thanks. John.