www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Getting cabin fever already

Red face Getting cabin fever already

It seems like we're having January weather in December. Sub-zero temps this morning, but its suppose to warm up for the weekend.

I have to put something crazy out here, because that's how I feel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	De_tangle.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	3469  
    The Tiny Fisherman...<*){{{{><

Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, Butternut,Wisconsin

A little to early for cabin fever Tim. Maybe tomorrow nights storm will get you out of the dolldrums. Two friends of mine stayed at

flambeau
    vista 1 last weekend. They did get a limit of walleyes to take back with them despite the high winds and snow. They fished right in front of our cabins using tipups with shiners. Stay warm. www.flambeauvista.com

Hi Tiny:
    Yeah, it's too early for cabin fever; if you've got it already you're in trouble, cause we've got a whole lotta winter to go here!

I've been torturing myself by watching the musky shows on World Fishing Network. (WFN) Dish Network just dropped the Voom channels, and added some other channels including WFN. They've got the Musky Hunter Show with Jim Saric, and also The Next Bite with Pete Maina.

They make it look sooo easy, just blast out to a spot and, instantly! a musky! hehe, obviously there is some time inbetween the muskies.

Saric never says where the heck they are fishing. Maina says where they are. Last show they were on lower Green Bay trolling, and got a real nice 51", and one other 50+ I think.... That fishery is producing some really large fish I guess.

Also, do a Google search on "57 33 musky" to read the posts on this possible world record musky caught in the St. Lawrence. Unreal. This thing looks like it just ate a small dog!

MuskieRandy

Tiny,
    I think that guy in the picture will also net fish for beer.
    And drill holes,set out tip-ups,check minnows,cut wood
    and anything else that involves working up a thirst.
    Even the Smillie looks thristy!!