www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Anyone got a report?

Unhappy Anyone got a report?

Haven't made it to the water for a couple of weeks...wonder if anyone has been catching fish? Thanksgiving to Christmas has often been a productive time for me...perhaps it's just the result of less pressure. If anyone has been moving fish I'd/we'd love to hear about it...kinda thinking about putting in a day toward the end of the week. If you can handle the cold weather, the lake is beautiful this time of year...especially with the quiet...(the reports I've heard are that the ducks/geese haven't been all that great in the area around the lake)...anyway, if you know something about the ski's let us know.

Scott and I have been out there quite a bit lately, and for the most part the trolling bite is the only thing going. We have been catching fish in the suspended shad that are out over or near the deeper channels. They are moving around quite a bit so it is just a matter of finding the shad and then trolling the crap out of them! Good luck!
    Chad Cain Guide Service
    Chad Cain

Web Site: http://www.chadcain.com

Thanks for the report Chad. Of course, I wish I would have heard you say that your whacking 'em.