www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: fishing Report for Dec 2

Default fishing Report for Dec 2

Been out ice fishing the last number of days. Ice fishing on the Chip has been tough for me. did watch a guy get a 27 and a 29 in about 5 minutes and keep them both, on tip ups. in 3 days on the Flowage only walleye's I saw caught, and alot of people fishing. So I headed to another small clear water lake. First day there, Jess got a really nice 31 inch pike. and we had a ton of flags at dark and we iced 5 walleye, the biggest being a 23 incher, the rest were good eaters between 13-18 inches. The next day fishing was a bit slower, but we still got two walleye and only two other flages. the coolest part was we were checking holes with the aqua view and I dropped the camera down, and right away a nice musky swam by and starting swimming right at the camera, and was there checking out the camera for about a minute or so. It was pretty cool. All the walleye were on weed edges and rock/sand transitions. all on suckers and fatheads on tip-ups.

Good luck and post any reports you have.

Tanner Wildes
    Captain Tanner Wildes Guide Service
    Tanner Wildes
    Web Site: http://www.tannerwildes.com

Thought I would post a pic of jess' 31 inch pike from the other day.

Also forgot to mention that there was a 47 inch pike that weighed 25 pounds caught out of the Chip ice fishing last week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00756 (Small).JPG 
Views:	393 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	3355  
    Captain Tanner Wildes Guide Service
    Tanner Wildes
    Web Site: http://www.tannerwildes.com

Nice fish! I tried my luck on Winter last weekend. Got a little snake on Friday on a tip-up and targeted crappie on Saturday. Caught a few perch then once the sun went down, the crappies moved in. Caught a couple but had pretty much packed it in by then. I think if I would have stayed out longer I could have done ok. Back up over Christmas, so we'll give it another try then.

47" pike? Nice!!!

Hey Tanner,
    Did you stick any ski's on them Big Game lures this season??

Tony Spicker