www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: RFRG Anniversary Show with Steve Heiting

Default RFRG Anniversary Show with Steve Heiting

If you've been keeping up with the Regular Fishin' for Regular Guys radio show, you know that this coming Sunday December 7 will be our first anniversary show. Gee, it seems like just last year that we started this whole crazy thing. To help us celebrate the event and bring you a real treat we will have a very special guest on this weeks show. Steve Heiting, best known as the managing editor of Musky Hunter Magazine will be with us live at Wild Eagle Lodge. In addition to his duties at Musky Hunter, Steve is the author of "The Complete Guide to Musky Hunting", produces fishing videos (including a new one just hitting the shelves) and is the lead instructor at the "University of Esox" fishing schools. Steve is in great demand as a seminar speaker throughout the country. Besides that, he's a heck of a nice guy. We are very pleased to have him join us on this special occassion.
    Be sure to listen in and call Steve with your questions. We'll try to get to as many as possible. If you'd like to jump the gun a bit send us an e-mail at rfrgradio@gmail.com.
    Of course we'll also be announcing the winners of the RFRG Fall Photo contest so check out all the pics and see if you agree with the judges decisions. I can tell you, it's not easy to pick a winner with so many great entries.
    Last edited by Pete Stoltman; 12-05-2008 at 09:57 AM.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Congrats Guys! One year! Who'd-a-thunk-it?

Smile

Congrats on one year guys!! Really enjoy the show and hopefully you will have many more years on the air!! Knock a beer back for me down here Clintonville!! Paul

Thanks guys. It's been a fun ride so far and we're looking to make the second year even better. Thanks to Steve Heiting for coming out and making it a really special evening. He was a great guest. Also a shout out to Mat Hegy, Marty, Treestand Steve, Paul, and everyone else who called or e-mailed in to make it a fun event. If you didn't get a chance to hear the show live last night we'll get it posted up on our archives hopefully later today or tomorrow.
    Last edited by Pete Stoltman; 12-08-2008 at 10:35 AM.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Default Congrats

Matt & Pete,

Congrats on the 1 year anniversary of your radio show, it's always fun to listen to when I get the chance. Sure wish I could have knocked down a couple of those free beers , especially after watching the Packer game earlier in the day.

Also thanks for posting my "Moon Musky" picture on your site, I thought you guys might get a kick out of that one.

Hope you have many many more years with your show & projects.

gfisch
    (unofficial Moon Musky Record Holder)

Hi everybody, good show last night and congrats on the 1 year. Keep up the good work. BradP.