www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Tuffy Esox Magnum

Default Tuffy Esox Magnum

Hi Ty,
    I am loking for a used Tuffy Esox Magnum and was wondering if you know of anyone selling theirs? I saw you have a couple friends selling but not sure if they would be in my price range. I would like to stay at or under 10K if possible BUT all boats would be considered. Have found quite a bit of old listings but they all seem to be sold. If you or anyone else on this board happens to know of any used Tuffy Esox Magnums for sale please let me know. I am looking to buy one here pretty soon. Thanks!

I put a call in to a couple of my friends that have Esox Magnums. I'll let you know tomorrow if they are interested.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Thanks Ty, I appreciate it.

Default Esox magnum for sale ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Thanks Ty, I appreciate it.
    Jax,

If Ty can't fix you up try Dave Beyer- Esox Magnum console boat w/130 Honda.
    Nice set-up. All you'll need to add will be tackle and water. Hasn't been on the water 5 times in the last three years. He caught the golf bug !

Phone-715-462-3751

Thanks Esox. I will give him a call. What year is it and what price is he looking to sell it for?

Default Esox Magnum

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Thanks Esox. I will give him a call. What year is it and what price is he looking to sell it for?
    Jax,

I think the boat and motor are '02, but not sure.
    It has always been kept under a Shorestation during the season or in a garage during hard water.
    Good luck !

A friend has an Esox Magnum with a 60HP Suzuki that he is selling for around $16,000. It's a couple years old. Call me if you are interested.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Thanks Ty. It is a little out of my price range at this moment but will definately keep it in mind. But if you hear of anything else please let me know. Thanks!

Default Tom's Champion boat

You said the tuffy was out of your price range. Ever thought about a champion? See the other thread about my brother Tom's boat. It has a lot of deck space. I'm partial to tuffy's also, but his champion is REALLY nice!

I know it seems like I'm pushing for someone to buy it, but I hate to see a nice boat just sit in someones shed!

tait

Have any pictures of the Champion and what are the details on the boat?

I deleted my brother's post on the Champion. Call me for the details. Number is 715-462-9403

As a side note, it felt good to delete his post. It's never too late to pick on your little brother.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843