www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fall lunkers anyone?

Default Fall lunkers anyone?

Anyone catching any of the late fall monsters out there? We have had a pretty decent few weeks finally with a lot of forty plus fish and one behemoth that was my personal best, but I will attempt to refrain from bragging, for now. Anyone else had any luck on a sucker bite or fishing bulldawgs or gliders or anything? Seems the cold weather came pretty much all at once and it was pretty much adapt or die. For some reason, I think the crappie fishermen down in Tennessee are a lot smarter than we give them credit for. Ah well, I spent half my summer pissed because it was too hot, so I won't complain about the cold, at least not as long as the water is still wet.

Brag??? Please do. Post some pictures too!!!

Al

Weeeellll, I guess I can show a picture if you reaaalllly want me to Alvw. But just remember that you twisted my arm.

We did pretty well with three 43's a 42 a 40 and a 38 plus a 47.5 incher which was my personal best. The fish bite was on for a couple days right before the last big cold front came in. Shorts on one day and two days later we were freezing our butts off. For once we had good timing and couldn't have picked better days to take off work.

Pounders have been really working well for us this fall. Suckers have caught some fish too, but a lot of lost fish on suckers have made it as frustrating as it is entertaining sometimes. But still, sucker fishing can make your heart pound.

The pounder fish keep hitting at boatside. Either in figure eights, or from out of nowhere with make you wet in your shorts hits. Good stuff.

Here is a pic:

Super fish Toad. Sounds like it has been a fun fall for you guys. I have not been out for about 5 weeks. Boat is put away for the winter and been out hunting. Congrats on the new PB

Al

NICE FISH Toad!!!!

She's purty....

:thumbsup: