www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Lake Geneva Lake Delavan Madison Lakes Fishing Reports

1. Default Lake Geneva Lake Delavan Madison Lakes Fishing Reports

I am still finding lots of action on Delavan, Geneva, Mendota, and Kegonsa Lakes this week, many multiple game fish species.
    Largemouth bass are still the most active. They’ve been in and along the deep weed lines. Inside turns, weed points have all been producing nice catches. Using Texas rigged, or drop shooting live bait and plastic. With the warmer weather the fish have off the bank in the next week or so. This is when the deep weed line is top.

Smallmouth bass are also on the deep rocky areas in the 20-30 ft range. I been catching a lot off main lake structures/bars. Many have been quality fish on drop shot night crawlers/leeches fished on a split shot or lindy rig.
    Bluegills are best out in deeper water 15 to 25 feet of water. Trout worms are the answer fished on a small split- shot., slip float Flat In front of the grey condos has been a good spot.

Walleyes have transitioned to summer patterns. The best depth for me has been 18-22 ft. on the outside of the weed edge A few legal fish have been coming off of lindy rigged nightcrawlers. Some fish have also come off of slip float and leech. The best spot has been by points or on the mid lake bars/steep drop offs. bars/steep drop offs.

Musky are showing up along those deep waters weed lines close to shore on top water baits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scott Steve's Musky 2021.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	32071   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180815_084243.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	164.0 KB 
ID:	32072  
    Fishing Thrills Guide Service
    Scott Hill

Web Site: http://www.fishingthrills.com