Fishing action hasn't changed much since my last report, walleye are scattered and hard to find at times. For the most part, I've been finding most active fish in shallow weeds 3 to 7 foot, and I have talked to other guides and fishermen/women and the results are pretty much the same, weeds. Some action has come from submerged wood in 7 to 14 foot of water and also windblown shorelines. My last couple of trips out, I have been throwing either crankbaits or plastics with decent results, beetle spin rigs and twisters in the weeds and cranks for the sunken wood and also shoreline fishing. Getting decent walleye with these along with some very nice jumbo perch. Kind of put the live bait on the back burner for awhile, unless I target the panfish, perch and gills. Was out today along side a friend who was working these types of areas with cranks and we both had our limit of 3 eyes, all nice ones in the 14 inch plus size, 2 of my 3 came on twister tails in the weeds and 1 on a crank over wood. Off the water by 10am.

Don's Guide Service
715-776-0098
dpemble@centurytel.net