Sunday's morning trip didn't pan out too good as storms moved in a little early early so we canceled, packed up and left. Mondays trip was was on the breathtaking side as my guests and I pounded lots of water before strong thunderstorms moved in and chased us off the water, what appeared on radar to be clear sky's, we ventured back out only to be hit by yet another strong storm, we were pretty wet by the time we reached their cabin. Somehow during and in between these storms we did manage to boat a number of walleye, most of them on the smaller size but we did have enough for a decent fishfry. Yesterday's trip was much different and my guests for the day was my older brother and his minister from Wausau and we had a wonderful day, perfect conditions, and the fish greeted us. Deep boulders and submerged stumps paid off for us as we boated numerous walleye on Invasion jigs tipped with 1/2 crawler, fatheads, and leeches, nothing on plastics. Once we had our walleyes, we spent a couple hours working shallow bays with smaller size fats and small piece of crawlers and ended up with some nice jumbo perch. Back out today if storms hold off, they are headed our way once again.

Don's Guide Service
715-776-0098
dpemble@centurytel.net