www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: TFF Update

Default TFF Update

Fishing action between my last post on August 20th and August 29th was very good with big numbers of big crappie mixed in with decent walleyes. But that date, August 29th was to be my last day on the water due to the corona virus which hit me hard and really knocked me down. I contacted all who had fished with me that week and thank God they were all negative. I was in self quarantine from August 30th thru Sept 12th, and after clearance from my doctor and the good news I was covid free, I finally got back on the water on the 13th with some great friends and although the fishing wasn't all that good for us, we all had a good time, enough fish in the well for a good fishfry and the chance to go fishing again. Yesterday mornings action was much better, walleyes were slow for us, but my 3 guests and I had a great time pounding the panfish, by mornings end, we had 36 big gills and jumbo perch in the well, a very productive morning on the water. A the panfish were caught on 1/16th ounce jigs tipped with a small piece of crawler. Back out tomorrow with high hopes of hungry fish.

Don's Guide Service
    715-776-0098
    dpemble@centurytel.net
    Don Pemble

Quote Originally Posted by Don Pemble View Post
    Fishing action between my last post on August 20th and August 29th was very good with big numbers of big crappie mixed in with decent walleyes. But that date, August 29th was to be my last day on the water due to the corona virus which hit me hard and really knocked me down. I contacted all who had fished with me that week and thank God they were all negative. I was in self quarantine from August 30th thru Sept 12th, and after clearance from my doctor and the good news I was covid free, I finally got back on the water on the 13th with some great friends and although the fishing wasn't all that good for us, we all had a good time, enough fish in the well for a good fishfry and the chance to go fishing again. Yesterday mornings action was much better, walleyes were slow for us, but my 3 guests and I had a great time pounding the panfish, by mornings end, we had 36 big gills and jumbo perch in the well, a very productive morning on the water. A the panfish were caught on 1/16th ounce jigs tipped with a small piece of crawler. Back out tomorrow with high hopes of hungry fish.

Don's Guide Service
    715-776-0098
    dpemble@centurytel.net
    Don,
    Great to hear that you're doing well, and put that mess behind you!

Take care, and stay safe.

Terry