www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 5/31-6/2-6/3

Thumbs up 5/31-6/2-6/3

Derek, Greg,and Bob joined me Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday on "Pete". On Sunday Derek and I started on a channel edge near Longview with jigs and dead rods. picked up some good size cats, and one "keeper", and some "shorties". Put the planer boards and cranks in for a while and got more of the same, along with one slot. Tuesday with Greg the bite was slow at best. Jig bite was almost non-existent with only one cat, "shorties", and a big carp. Trolled out from the Lure and could only manage some small white bass. Tried two other locations, and boated more "shorties", white bass, and sheep's head. We did get two "keepers" in 4-5 feet of water on Flicker Shads. Yesterday with Bob I was concerned the big storms that rolled through Tuesday night might shut them down, but just the opposite. Started off soaking dead rods tipped with Black Tail Chubs, and jigs. We didn't have two lines in when Bob set the hook on a 24 inch walleye. We put seven in the live well before the bite started to die. Switched over to cranks on Planer boards and add two more "keepers", and some white bass.

Keep a tight line!!!

Jerry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5-31.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	194.2 KB 
ID:	31987   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6-3-2.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	204.2 KB 
ID:	31988   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6-3.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	203.4 KB 
ID:	31989  
    Angler's Pride Guide Service
    Jerry Tipping

Web Site: http://www.anglerspride.com