www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: TFF Update

Default TFF Update

This past week has seen some very good fishing action, and most all of it came from shallow, 5ft or less, over and around wood, brush, and weeds. All species have been in these areas and on a good bite. Bluegills have been super shallow, spawning of course, perch and crappies have been abundant in the shallow weeds and brush piles, and the walleye and pike have been taken from shallow wind blown shorelines up against wood and weeds. Might note that the pike have really exploded this year and real nice ones are being caught daily, a real bonus for those who like pickled fish. Walleye and pike are being taken on Invasion jigs in various colors tipped with either fatheads or a half crawler. Best method for gills, crappies, and perch is with bobbers, either slip or regular ones and a light jig or plain wire hook tipped with a small piece of crawler or crappie minnows.

No trip planned for today, must sadly say a final goodbye to my lovely daughter.

Will post again next week.

Don's Guide Service
    715-776-0098
    dpemble@centurytel.net
    Don Pemble

God bless, Don. So sorry for your loss. And now that I have typed it, it seems so inadequate. I know it's hard, but the good times and joy will eventually replace the sorrow when you think of her. Take care.
    George

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Thank you George!
    Don Pemble