www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Walleye Fishing Outlook For The Missouri River In Chamberlain And Pierre South Dakota

Default Walleye Fishing Outlook For The Missouri River In Chamberlain And Pierre South Dakota

Greetings to all from South Dakota Walleye Charters. The weather looks like it will start to moderate next week and a long stretch of warm weather is coming. The walleyes on Lake Francis Case and Lake Sharpe are spawning as we speak with Lake Oahe not far behind. When the days have been nice enough the fishing on Francis Case has been very good. The walleyes are taking plugs on leadcore in 18 to 25ft of water and bouncers with minnows have produced nice catches also. The Crow Creek and white River areas of Francis Case have been the best. Lake Sharpe is producing some very nice walleyes in deep water off the sharp ledges in the westbend area but it takes calm conditions to make this work.
    We are just starting to take guide customers fishing with the warmer weather
    and expect to have a great summer on the water. I know everyone has questions and concerns about this summer but you can call me at 6053661875 anytime and I will personally explain what we have to offer.

thanks

Dave Dahl

see you on the river
    Dave Dahl
    South Dakota Walleye Fishing Charters & Guide Service
    Web Site: http://www.southdakotawalleyecharters.com

When the next season will be opened or is it still possible to fish here?