What a year 2020 was. It started out pretty good. During the winter reservations were strong everything was looking great. then in April we encountered lots of cancellations. People were unsure of what was going on and were not sure what was the best thing to do. [I] didn't blame them I was unsure myself.Then in May things took off . By the time the year was over in October we Had experienced the busiest summer we have ever had. The walleye fishing was great all year long and we had a safe and fun year. Now my outlook for 2021. The reports coming out of the South Dakota Game Fish and parks are all good. Lake Francis Case and lake Sharpe will continue to produce large numbers of walleye in the one to 3 lbs range just like the years past. Francis Case and Sharpe showed quite a few larger fish last fall and I expect to see those fish again this spring.In Sept. and Oct. a short fish was hard to find. Lake Oahe has been getting better and better every year since 2015. 20 inch or better fish have become an every day occurrence in the past year. Catch rates are up quite a bit. One thing i noticed last year was the walleyes are in much better condition. No more skinny fish on any of the lakes. lots of food make fat fish.

For the last couple of years the salmon fishing in July and August has been getting better and better.We will be offering day trips for salmon on a limited basis. Catching one of these brutes is a great way to top off a three day trip to South Dakota for walleyes.

We appreciate business . When you fish with South Dakota walleye charters We not only guarantee you will catch fish but we provide great guides , ,lodging,transportation,fishing equipment,everything you need to have a fishing trip of a lifetime. Call us now and make your 2021 fishing reservation.

See You On The River

Dave Dahl

l