www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 11/29, 11/30, 12/1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 11/29, 11/30, 12/1

Friday and Saturday's musky hunt went pretty well considering how tough the bite has been this Fall. We lost 2 fish on Friday with 1 of them being very big plus we netted a really nice pike. Saturday was a similar day with a big fish in the net and 2 others coming unbuttoned before we had a chance to see them. During the last 10 minutes on Saturday, I managed to net a 33" to close out the day. The big fish was 49" in the photo below.

Sunday was a crap shoot chasing walleye and trout with some crazy weather to fight through. We landed 1 nice trout (20") and 1 barely legal walleye before my crew tapped out at 11. Water temps range between 41 and 43.5.

This past weekend may have been the final trip for 2019. I might chase muskies 1 more time next weekend depending on the weather and if I feel like braving the elements 1 more time. High school basketball tips off this weekend for our household and I hate missing any games.

Here is Tom's personal best from Friday. She ate a Musky Bomb and all the other muskies we lost were on Bombs too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019Tom49.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	196.5 KB 
ID:	31751
    Last edited by Red Childress; 12-02-2019 at 09:22 AM.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com