Nice job Red! Looks like you had some luck recently. I've never really jigged the river. I'm assuming you fish the Musky Bomb as you would a Bondy?

I spent last Wednesday through Saturday AM (had to get home for the Buckeye Game!)at the cabin. I put in on Wednesday afternoon and battled the Wind! It might have been one of the least fun fishing experiences I had. It took full thrust down river just to maintain position and at times that still wasn't enough. I gave up after an hr or so and took the boat out. I got a new to me trolling motor from craigslist and decided to install it with my remaining daylight. On Thursday the winds died but the temp also dropped around 20-25 degrees. It seemed to really shut everything down. No fish were seen in about 6 hrs on the river in between turkey fillings.

Friday I spent the first half of the day taking down and cleaning up a several trees on the property. I went back out in the afternoon from about 3 till dark. At 4pm a chunky 38 smashed a raptor on a pause. Always, chaos landing a fish of any size when solo, especially when I leave my net in the stowed up position. Short fish, but made all of the effort worth it and it broke me out of a musky slump. At dark on the ride back to camp I stopped at a walleye spot and caught a 26" eye on a j13 Rapala. All in all, a fun few days, even for just a couple of fish. Still waiting on a fish of any significant size from the river. Been a long minute or two.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 8.57.59 PM.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	31785
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 8.58.13 PM.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	31786