www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 10/7

Thumbs up 10/7

John and Donna from Nekoosa booked another trip on "Pete" for this morning. They have joined me many times over the past years. We launched at Petenwell County Park at 7 am into a strong SSW wind which made for some big swells and white-caps. We started out south on a steep break in 16-20 fow. We each soaked a dead rod and jigged with Black-Tail Chubs, and crawler chunks. It took less tan five minutes before Donna put the first "keeper" in the live well. A short time later she brought a nice slot walleye over the rail. Late morning after the wind laid down a bit we moved to some shallow humps with wood on them. We kept the dead rods with minnows, but switched our jigging to 1/32 ounce ice jigs with Red worms. We boated a bunch of "shorties", and I filleted 4 "keepers", 2 big Blue Gill, and a nice white bass for them to take home. Tomorrow I am power-washing the boat inside and out, changing all fluids and plugs, so this may have been the last trip of the season, looking at the forecast. But you never know!

Keep a tight line!!!

Jerry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10-7-2.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	197.1 KB 
ID:	31164   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10-7.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	215.3 KB 
ID:	31165  
    Angler's Pride Guide Service
    Jerry Tipping

Web Site: http://www.anglerspride.com