www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 7/26–8/3 Musky Hunt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Those are some nice fish Red, congrats to you guys. I love the markings on them.

I got a good laugh about the charter captains. That sounds a lot like what you run into with the striper guides at Raystown. Some of them do their best at taking the fun out of fishing.

I do appreciate your synopsis on fishing that lake though. I have kicked the idea around for a few years to make a trip there with the flyrod but have decided to stay closer. Thats some big water to attack with a flyrod and the wind could shut me down pretty easily. I think my next "big" trip might be to the Keys for Tarpon at some point.

Red, I had the same experience with musky charter captains when I was there during my week in late June. Two times during the week I was casting an area when one of the big trolling boats came by really closely and somehow I was in the way even though I had been in the area for at least an hr casting. On one of the occasions the I overheard the captain yelling to his clients about "all these A-holes that cast around here wherever they please"...