We just completed our 18th annual Bay Store Camp vacation and it was fantastic! All three generations love this trip!

We had great walleye fishing (as did others in camp) at our "old fishing holes"--when the wind wasn't blowing so hard and we could get out to the spot.

Then the muskies came! It took until Thursday until they decided to bite and not just follow and get us excited! No bell ringers but two 48's, a 47, two 44's, and a shorty 32--but still fun to catch! (After persisting the past 7 years, I finally caught another musky--a 44" who hit boat side and ran with my lure multiple times! Talk about FUN! My new lure "The Tooth Tickler" did the trick!) Most (if not all) were caught off rocky points on the down wind side.

Once again, Frank, Laura, Kringle and Morgan made us feel like family! We LOVE you guys! Congratulations on your 25th year as owners of Bay Store Camp! Frank and Laura, you are the reason we keep coming back! Thank for all the great memories!

Best of luck to all the fishermen/women the rest of the summer and fall! The countdown begins for next year!

Gordon & Mona, Lisa & Jerry, Dave & Crystal, Alyssa & Lucas, Stephen, Justin, John and Jeremy