www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 17th Annual Flatlander Invasion on LOTW

Default 17th Annual Flatlander Invasion on LOTW

Hello out there fellow LOTW enthusiasts !!! The Flatlanders are preparing for their assault on LOTW for 2019. We hope to catch a few fish and make a bunch of new memories. So see you folks soon.

Steve

Steve,I won't be there so feel free to bring Jeff and Sully.As far as I'm concerned the ban is lifted.They can even have their pride march.

Dp I think you have the pride wrong. I know you and Steve openly talk about your spinner bait colors...the name of the game is flame. You must not be able to handle Sullys moon anymore. Well miss seeing you this year. I hope you have a good season.

Quote Originally Posted by JBlanck View Post
    Dp I think you have the pride wrong. I know you and Steve openly talk about your spinner bait colors...the name of the game is flame. You must not be able to handle Sullys moon anymore. Well miss seeing you this year. I hope you have a good season.
    I just luv Stevie!Fair to say hes a Wonder?
    Have a great trip and season yourself!

Glad to see everyone has an understanding where each of us stands. Hoping we have some success again this year. Fishing down here has been TOUGH !!! And yes, I am on of the "Wonders" of the world !!!
    Steve

Well final preparations are being made and the team is rev'ed up. Looking forward to being up there. To all who are traveling there now or in the future, travel safe and stick a few !!

Steve

Hello folks, we are home and all made it safe. I need to do a little number crunching and will be back with out final tally. Great week !!

Steve

Sounds good will be up the 10th
    Darren

Well all the Flatlanders made it home safely from our assault on LOTW. We had (33) fishermen that boated (80) fish. (3) 50s were caught, Becky Oestreich got a 50 with top honors by a of an inch going to both Jeff Blanck and Dean Stoehr. Out of the (80) total fish, (47) were 40 inches and bigger. Jeremy Ven Huizen had the most with (7) fish. Becky and Jerry Oestreich had the highest points total (based on the Muskies Inc. point system) with 182 points. 5 Personal bests were released, Becky 50, Blake Jack 41.5, Duane Wedler 44.5 (1st muskie ever), Andrew Penticoff- 49, and Marty Hauser with a 47.5 incher. Dick Estes had the biggest pike at 40. It was a great time with everyone involved. Personally speaking for those of us that stayed at The Bay Store, Laura and Frank again did a great job of making sure everyone was taken care of. Thanks also goes out to Randy Meyer for the making of our door prize, a special double 10. We hope all of those that are coming up after us have as great a trip as we did. Be safe and have a great season.
    Steve Ruhmann

Good luck Darren, stick a piggie !!!

Nice report and Im glad to see you all had a great trip!

Default ст***я**ы* **тр**ы ** *****

**р***** ***ру*******
    https://steklin.ru/

*у**ть **тр**у