First I have to apologize for not updating this report . I really dont have a reason I guess i just blew it. The walleye Fishing is very good and getting better every day. We have had a week of warm weather and the fish are on the bite on both lakes. On Francis Case lots of fish in the
white River area on spinners with minnows . Also up near the Big Bend dam near Ft Thompson. Francis Case has some high water now for a short time and we have only one ramp open at Cedar Shore marina to use. Just fished Francis Case today and took 16 nice fish in two hours. Left the water at 2 o clock after catching over 70 Fish. Lake Sharpe bite is getting better every day. Nice fish in the West Bend area and also the Lower Brule Flats. These fish tend to change with the wind. No breeze deeper to 25 ft a little wind the shallow up to 12 to 16 ft. We are now booking guided fishing trips for the best month of the yesr. July is the best month to fish the Missouri River in South Dakota. Sharpe and oahe are always have the best in July. The weather is stable the fish bite every day. Give us a call at 6053661875 or email at walleye@bmtc.net . Let us take you on a fishing trip of a lifetime.

See you on the river

Dave Dahl