AIR TEMP
51° - 55° F
WATER TEMP
51° - 55° F
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0896.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	30015 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0890.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	30016 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0892.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	30017
(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”.)

5-23-2019

Today, all fish released, multiple fish boated. These fish came from weed ledges connected to shallow rock bars. These locations were very productive at several areas. As long as they were shallow rock bars with weeds connected to them and had the similar drop offs at the corresponding depth the fish were relating to.

Minnows, are what we are using during this very cold water period. June is arriving in 9 short days and the average water temps are still in the mid 50's. This will change as warmer, rainy weather continues possibly tomorrow and next week.

As posted yesterday, this client is one of the best, why you ask, because he wants to learn. He wants to continue as a future fisherman. He wants to understand the micro management of rods, reels, line.

He wants to learn the understanding of the feeling from a snag or a strike, he wants to feel the fish before the fish feels you. An honest learner. Whats that, it is a person who has found a new passion, in fishing.

My hat goes off to you my friend and I am honored to represent you in the future.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless

John Andrew