WATER TEMP
51° - 55° F
THE ANGLERS CHOICE GUIDE SERVICE.COM

715-892-3020
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0826.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	29985 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0827.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	29986 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0828.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	29987
(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”.)

05-14-2019

Still getting caught up

Another Walleye day and yes, the Walleye are biting all over Northern Wisconsin, from all the Flowage's to most all of the normal Walleye known lakes.

A simple jig and minnow is working well. The color of your jig will vary with the water clarity where you are fishing. Purple, blue, black, white and red for clear water and yes, other colors may also work on clear water. The brighter colors for the darker water and do not forget glow in the dark even during mid day, for those coffee colored lakes.

Minnows will be the bait of choice for the next several days but, leeches and crawlers will begin to out produce minnows in a few more weeks from now. With the cool spring we are having up here in the north woods, the Walleye bite is going to keep going.

The Crappie are moving and have been moving on certain waters and I will show some photos and discuss what we were doing, this spring. I am leaving the below comment, as it is accurate. Bring your rain coat tomorrow during the AM and perhaps for the day, the 16th.

It is important to be very clear, not every day is this successful, we work very, very hard to produce these fish and photos. I am very fortunate to have clients that work as hard as I ask.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless

John Andrew