Tuesday greeted my two guests and I with very cool temps and what little wind there was out of the NE. Starting out at what had been a hot spot, we ended up with one quality eye. After that, it was hit and miss for the rest of the day. We did find one spot early in the morning that produced three nice eyes but that was it. We then went tried shallow weeds, wood, and rocks but not a bite there so we went to 20 foot depths in the river channels and scored on a good number of fish and put the rest of our limits in the well. Invasion jigs tipped with either mud minnows or fatheads were the bait of choice.

No scheduled trips today or tomorrow, back out on Friday. Made a big boo boo today, had my cell phone where it shouldn't have been, seems like every time I brought a fish in the boat the water from the net fell on my phone that was covered by a towel, ended up with a phone that rings but no way to answer the phone calls, no screen. There goes all my pictures, contacts, hopefully sim card will be saved for my new phone today, going shopping.

Don's Guide Service
dpemble@centurytel.net
715-776-0098 Hopefully