AIR TEMP
16° - 20° F

WATER TEMP
Below 40° F
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0598.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	29891 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0597.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	29892 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0599.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	120.6 KB 
ID:	29893
(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”.)

02-25-2019

PERCH:

Our Perch bite is still in full swing. This Family enjoyed a snowy winter day producing several fish and will enjoy a fantastic fish fry this week. All fish on minnows and wax worms. Deep water and wood is best, for us.

These smiles say it all.

No more mud flats for us. We were doing well on the shallow flats a few weeks ago but not in the last 15 days. Others may be doing well in the weeds or flats but, we are deep. My last ice guiding date for this season is March 10, 2019.

I'm going to need a week to remove my shacks with the deep snow.

As this winter bite continues, there have been many questions asked of me about the heavy and deep snow accumulation on the lakes. Are the permanent ice houses going to be able to be removed off the ice by March 15?? I am confident that all of us should be good.

Heavy and deep slush on some lakes is very, very bad and no problem on other lakes. I to have concerns with my ice houses, some are a 1/2 mile off shore and if I move 2 feet off my trail you are immediately stuck.
As in my last post. I purposely target fairly clear water lakes so my clients can see the hook and the fish as they strike the bait by using my underwater cameras. In the dark colored lakes a flasher is still required but, my clients learn more about hook color, technique, bottom content, line visibility, light changes and fish behavior in one day than most. No more spring tips or tiny bobbers.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless

John Andrew