Trip recap :
__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Ok my trip was cut short due to someone placing a rock somewhere and Lakemaster did not find it, the Navionics boys did was using my Lakemaster at the time, yes I knew it was there but was in a hurry during a bite window to get the monster we seen and was 5 ft. off O'well another lesson learned.
Saturday got 2 one on a Crane and one on a LLungen tail, Sunday got 3 two on the Crane and one on a Dadsons 9mm, Monday got 5 finally think we figured it out had 2 in the net by 6:30 am 1 on a Fat Bastard and 1 on a Double 8 Juice, got 1 more middle of the day and 2 more around 8 P.M. then decided to run to "THE"spot and boom.
One area of the lake we raised a lot of big fish other area we caught smaller fish, fish size's 34", 37', 37", 38", 38",41",41", 41" 42" & 44". Seeing the smaller fish is good for the future IMO we seen plenty of big fish even lost a few, 5 fish caught on the 8 the other 5 caught on the cast out, could of had another 6 fish if they stayed hooked but did not. Can not predict how the rest of the week would of gone but felt confident it was going to go well.
I think the future is bright and look forward to next year
Darren