Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3789.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	198.4 KB 
ID:	28680 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3773.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	201.2 KB 
ID:	28681 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3787.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	28682
MOON PHASE (99%)
Waxing Gibbous

CONDITIONS
Partly Sunny

AIR TEMP
66° - 70° F

WATER TEMP
71° - 75° F

THE ANGLERS CHOICE GUIDE SERVICE.COM
johnandrew@centurylink.net 715-892-3020.

(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”)

Please contact me thru my “e-mail” or “phone #” only. “Thank you all” who continue to support John Andrew.

This needs to be said.

These 3 kids are by far, the most advanced family members for fishing that I have ever had the privilege to work with. A father with a passion. Always saying thank you, yes or no, please, thank you, we are happy to be here and can you show me again, awesome people.

Kind people receiving kind service. My friend "T" , God Bless to you, your wife and family.

"No Guide" could ask for more. Special.

Family Fishing.

The bite is staying very strong and will continue for the next several weeks. The Blue Gill are hard hitting and an all summer long event and an under fished resource.

You cannot miss, a simple bobber, split shot (to take the hook down.)

A small # 6 long shank hook, (to better remove the hook) a small "1/2 inch" piece of night crawler (we never use red worms,) fish by certain docks, weed beds and set the hook as soon as the bobber twitches, do not wait for the bobber to completely go under the water as the Blue Gill will have already swallowed the bait.

This will last all day long from 10 AM to 4 PM, all the kids will love it, as shown with these pics. Family fishing.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless John Andrew