Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04032.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	28528 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Resized952018070995123625.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	197.1 KB 
ID:	28529 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04034.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	28530
MOON PHASE
New Moon

CONDITIONS
Partly Sunny

AIR TEMP
76° - 80° F

WATER TEMP
71° - 75° F

THE ANGLERS CHOICE GUIDE SERVICE.COM
(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”).

johnandrew@centurylink.net 715-892-3020.

Please contact me thru my “e-mail” or “phone # only“. "Thank you all” who continue to support John Andrew.

More and more and more great people, supporting local business’s in Vilas County Wisconsin.

A special thank you to ESOX 80 for your support.

All of our fish were caught on minnows. The weeds from 9 to 15 ft produced the best. The water was clear and they caught several species of fish. All bites were hard hitting as most weed bites are. Weed fish are ambushing there prey so, a sudden and aggressive strike is common.

You may not see the aggressive strike when using a slip bobber but, when you see that bobber "bounce" before it starts to sink you can be rest assured, that bounce was an aggressive strike, under the water.
This day was enjoyed by friends, long time clients who enjoy the Great North Woods of Vilas County Wisconsin.

They have traveled all the way from Central Indiana for (the past several years) to support the Great North Woods of Vilas County Wisconsin including, there Lodging, Gas, Dinning preferences, Bait Shops, Shopping locally, Flea Markets and the "there list" of pleasure goes on and on. Awesome, My Hat goes off to you guys, God Bless.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless John Andrew