CONDITIONS
Partly Sunny

AIR TEMP
81° - 88° F

WATER TEMP
71° - 75° F

THE ANGLERS CHOICE GUIDE SERVICE.COM
(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”).

johnandrew@centurylink.net 715-892-3020.

Please contact me thru my “e-mail” or “phone #” only. “Thank you all” who continue to support John Andrew.

More and more and more great people, supporting local business’s in Vilas County Wisconsin.

Went back to Crappie today and all fish were caught on minnows. The bottom of the lake was best today, meaning, we work slowly along the bottom to produce these fish in these pics.

If any couple could be nicer, more polite, friendly, out going or simply fun loving than these 2 people, please step forward.You 2 are the best, my hat goes off to the both of you. G. B. J. A.

I always have stressed a slow presentation is best and we again did that today. I did change to a new color for the first time in a long time and found a new discovery in the water we fished. This new item is glow in the dark. There are several glow colors and red worked extremely well, a new horizon, well, not really but, glow colors have been around for decades but, not often used. Try them.

Water temps are on the rise and will continue to go up all week long. Some Barn Burner "Hot Weather" is forecast starting Thursday.

Call me any time for any info. Leave a message, my phone is always turned off when at work.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless John Andrew