CONDITIONS
Sunny

AIR TEMP
76° - 80° F

WATER TEMP
71° - 75° F

THE ANGLERS CHOICE GUIDE SERVICE.COM
(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”).

johnandrew@centurylink.net 715-892-3020.

Please contact me thru my “e-mail” or “phone #” only. “Thank you all” who continue to support John Andrew.

Happy 4rth of July, 2018 !

More and more and more great people, supporting local business’s in Vilas County Wisconsin. Awesome Chamber of Commerce events thru out all communities of Vilas County Wisconsin are taking place all week long.

Went back to Crappie today and all fish were caught on minnows. The bottom of the lake was best again today.
Another great family and yes, new friends.

Awesome Doctors who cherish the life of others. My hat goes off to you. Good job Kurk!

Didn't post the last few days, getting caught up, had to buy "predator" insurance, although, fishing is non stop and has been awesome, as all reports indicate. The North Woods is not just Hot but, Smok'in Hot.

All bites were hard hitting and direct, plastics work but, minnows were still leading the way for all fish in the boat.

Another Northern Wisconsin fish fry is now taking place, good job you guys and thanks for supporting Vilas County Wisconsin.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless John Andrew