CONDITIONS
Sunny

AIR TEMP
76° - 80° F

WATER TEMP
71° - 75° F

(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”)

THE ANGLERS CHOICE GUIDE SERVICE.COM

johnandrew@centurylink.net 715-892-3020.

Please contact me thru my “e-mail” or “phone #” only. “Thank you all” who continue to support John Andrew.

More and more and more great people, supporting local business’s in Vilas County of Wisconsin.

These guys were awesome, lots of laughs and new friends. Good Job guys.

These Walleye were hitting hard. Minnows were working well 8 to 10 ft deep in the weeds. Today color did not matter, get the bait close to the fish and Bang.

A Bonus "Jumbo Canadian Style Pike" came aboard after some spectacular runs and diving under the boat, released.

Several other fish were caught today including Smallmouth Bass, Perch and a Mega sized Musky came out of the weeds following a Walleye to the boat.A true Giant, well over 50 inches. But she simply turned and drifted back down out of sight and was not seen again.

A way point was created.

Water temps are on the rise and will continue to go up all week long. Some Barn Burner "Hot Weather" is forecast starting Thursday

Call me any time for any info. Leave a message, my phone is always turned off when at work.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless John Andrew