Attachment 28252 Attachment 28253 Attachment 28254
THE ANGLERS CHOICE GUIDE SERVICE.COM

johnandrew@centurylink.net 715-892-3020.

(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”)

Please contact me thru my “e-mail” or “phone #” only. “Thank you all” who continue to support John Andrew.

More and more and more great people, supporting local business’s in Vilas County Wisconsin.

Still using minnows and a Jig. Working the weeds is good, 8 to 12 ft. The weeds are growing very fast this past 10 days. Some trolling also is producing well with the stable weather and warming trend. We are not using boards, simply straight line trolling and as expected, depth control and the speed we are trolling is very important. Minnow baits perform well.

Water temps are on the rise and will continue to go up all week long. Cool in the evenings and warm and “dry” during the day, as forecast. Another catch and release client, all fish caught were put back. This guy fishes all over Florida and the coast.

Call me any time for any info. Leave a message, my phone is always turned off when at work.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless John Andrew