Attachment 28153 Attachment 28154 Attachment 28153
Anglers Choice Guide Service added 3 new photos.
Just now ·

MOON PHASE (21%)
Waxing Crescent

CONDITIONS
Sunny

AIR TEMP
71° – 75° F

WATER TEMP
71° – 75° F

THE ANGLERS CHOICE GUIDE SERVICE.COM

johnandrew@centurylink.net 715-892-3020.

(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”)

Please contact me thru my “e-mail or phone #”. “Thank you all” who continue to support John Andrew.

More and more and more great people, supporting local business’s in Vilas, Oneida and Iron counties of Northern Wisconsin.

We were fishing Crappie and Pike, lots of Crappie and several Pike. This 30 incher was a bonus. A little thin but exciting for the guests.

These clients are again some of the best. I cannot remember and rude or abusive client. Everybody is polite, considerate, kind and wanting to learn about fishing.

A special thank you to all. “You are helping” the several communities of North Central Wisconsin.

All Crappie were on minnows and the Pike are on spinners. The Crappie were on several types of structure. Swim rafts, weed locations away from the rafts, suspended and some off the bottom.

The Pike were all over the weeds, glad I am not a Perch or Blue Gill. The Pike strikes were “ferocious”. Small or Bigger Pike, they held on, as the Pike were on a terror. A simple Bass Spinner Bait, with the below description and again, (for our day.)

Yellow and black blades, yellow and orange skirts with a (green) trailer tail, AWESOME. Use it, you will be a happy Pike fishermen. (For now, in the weeds.)

Call me any time for any info. My # is above. Leave a message, my phone is always turned off when at work.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless John Andrew