Attachment 28149 Attachment 28150 Attachment 28149

CONDITIONS
Cloudy

AIR TEMP
71° - 75° F

WATER TEMP
71° - 75° F

THE ANGLERS CHOICE GUIDE SERVICE.COM

johnandrew@centurylink.net 715-892-3020.

(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”)

Please contact me thru my "e-mail or phone #". "Thank you all" who continue to support John Andrew.

More and more and more great people, supporting local business's in Vilas county of Northern Wisconsin.

Many Walleye came aboard the boat, couple of fast photos including a double, all fish released as these 2 dentists are C.P.R. guys.

All Walleye were on the weed line, some in the weeds and some at the bottom of the weed line. Aggressive strikes are the norm, depending on the time of Day. Then there are the wood Walleye. Slip bobbers are good here and vertical jigging is also productive.

Color of the Jig head, Spinner or Crank Bait is always important. Ask any Walleye or Bass Pro if color is important and you better pull up a chair because, your going to be talking for a long time.
We catch Walleye on a multiple amount of colors but, there always seems to be a "best color" for each body of water. You will continue to experiment for your favorite lakes best color.

Call me any time for any info. My # is below. Leave a message if I do not answer, my phone is always turned off when at work.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless John Andrew