Waxing Crescent

CONDITIONS
Cloudy

AIR TEMP
71° – 75° F

WATER TEMP
71° – 75° F

THE ANGLERS CHOICE GUIDE SERVICE.COM

johnandrew@centurylink.net 715-892-3020.

(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”)

Please contact me thru my “e-mail or phone #”. “Thank you all” who continue to support John Andrew.

More and more and more great people, supporting local business’s in Vilas county of Northern Wisconsin.

I spent the day with one of the best father and son teams I have ever had the pleasure of sharing my boat with. My hat goes off to Jimmy and Freddy, “AWESOME FAMILY”, loving, caring, dedicated, fathers who care about people and family.

Today, small spinners were best for our productivity, Buck tail’s didn’t even produce a follow, (for us.) We went smaller and immediately started producing several Pike. Shallow weeds 5 to 10 ft. (not any shallower,) was our answer to all fish today, 14 Pike, total, largest 29 1/2 inches.

The point is change, is normally good, despite argument. We had a small Musky follow on the smaller spinners and 1 hour later this Beauty slammed the spinner and put on a clinic of runs, aerial acrobatics, deep bull dog fighting and then dove straight into the Basket. AWESOME. A supper thick and chunky fish.

And yes, we were retrieving slowly, medium or fast produced nothing (for us) probably due to the pounding thunder storms of yesterday. Others may dispute this but, this worked for us. We were on a shallow weedy lake today.

Call me any time for any info. My # is below. Leave a message if I do not answer, my phone is always turned off when at work.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless John Andrew