Sunny

AIR TEMP
66° - 70° F

WATER TEMP
66° - 70° F

Daily Fishing News
With John Andrew

(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”)

All fish were caught on minnows, no plastics, all fish were not on the shore line (for us.) If we were not retrieving slowly, we received no strikes. A Jumbo Walleye as a bonus, "released".

More tourists supporting the Great North Woods of Vilas County Wisconsin.

Fishing the water where the fish are, with a slow retrieve, is how we got bit. SLOW WAS THE SOLUTION (for us.) The fish are their but, SLOW has been the solution during this Massive Cold Front, which is ending the day after tomorrow, according to the forecast.

These 2 guys are seasoned veterans when it comes to fishing. They have been all over the north American continent as well as the Florida coast and western Gulf coast.

They have been to the fabled Canadian Walleye Waters for the past 4 decades. This is not about #rs of fish for these guests but, there goal is to share the sheer enjoyment of each others company and the experience of there time together, as a family and yes, catching fish, which they did. As the pics show below.

It has been my honor to work with them. Honest, hard working, loving family parents and successful business men. They enjoy the sport of fishing. This is John.

Call me any time for any info. My # is below.

My clients are enjoying the happiness of the north during this time of year, as many, many other fishermen are also doing. Everyone involved is supporting our communities and business’s.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless
John Andrew